Are you a Conscious Leader?
Conscious leaders live a life that is fulfilling; they are inspired and leading themselves, their team with a purpose and a clear vision, making a difference! They have qualities and principles that are admired in human beings; they are passionate energized individuals that inspires trust, influence and motivate others to take action.
1- Power of Authenticity: Conscious leaders have a profound self-awareness, they know their higher motivators, a clear vision and a sense of purpose. Their actions and words are congruent with their beliefs, values and principles that they live by, and they breakthrough their limitations
2- Learning and grow mindset: They are always striving for growth, challenging themselves to be and contribute more. They know that there are no mistakes, only opportunities. They are fearless, have a curious mindset, looking inward to understand deeper who they are.
3- Leading with their heart, not with their ego: Ego is that self-identification with external things, the voice in mind trying to match or pleasing others, the need to be right, controlling and defending. Conscious leaders lead with their heart, doing what they believe is their true, and the right thing to do. They know that following the ego limit themselves and their potential.
4- Emotional Intelligence: They are master of their emotions and use them as a barometer, as a KPI of where they are, as an insight of what’s going on within. They take responsibility for them, not afraid to show them either, they know that it is not soft, in fact, it demonstrates authenticity and power, they are great influencers to generate action.
5- Prioritize their health: They take care of their health as a way of nourishing their bodies and value to their well-being. They know that the energy to achieve their true potential and respond efficiently to the demands of their work comes as well from their physical health. They strive for maximizing their energy and vitality.
6- Mindfulness: Conscious leaders practice awareness and meditation, disciplining themselves to be fully present and conscious in each moment, as they know the benefit of their mental health and wellbeing. Also, it supports them to brings focus to the task at hand, and they make powerful decisions.
They also embody vulnerability, intentionality, empathy and appreciation & gratefulness, as they know that there is where the power lays to be a Conscious Leader that leaves a legacy.
QUESTIONS THAT A CONSCIOUS LEADERS ASKS
1) can I do that work becomes truly fulfilling for my team and support their wellbeing, that contributes to our customer’s satisfaction?
2) How can align even more my team’s values and purpose to the one of the corporation, to create more engagement, collaboration and profitability?
3) What are the beliefs and values that I am expressing to respond to this situation?
4) How can I empower even more my team, for them to lead in their authentic self and be more productive?
5) How can I create more value aligning all my stakeholders to create powerful synergies?
6) What values my team must embrace to achieve our vision and goals? among my team members?